Saturday, February 20, 2010

Intro

It's 6am, and no I have not slept yet. My mind is foggy, but it's the weekend and I strongly believe in squeezing the life out of every second of free time afforded me. Also, I find that some of my best writing is accomplished when rational thought is cast aside and delirium coaxes the mind to paths seldom pondered.

Astral Travels

Ride the light
I am a pilot without sight
I know where I'm going
Though there's no way of knowing
When I'll get there
But, I'll get there
Unprepared and unaware
Drinking in this cosmic air
Never dreamed I'd feel so free
Disconnected mind and body
Please, Please, Please
Let death be so sweet
when I'm wearing my skin
I feel incomplete
Heaven is near
I can see it from here
Answers are only a heartbeat away
My fingers are reaching
for forever ahead
I feel a tug in my chest
As I'm pulled back to bed
By a thread.

3 comments:

  1. sorry for removing my first comment. what I really wanted to say was:
    wow. this text let my fingers tremble.. real deep and very amazing work (: keep at it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you very much! I'm glad you enjoyed it! :D

    ReplyDelete